welcome to another day...

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Workout Wednesday


He is such a sweet boy. He's very grumpy today too. You would be too if you hadn't pooped in over 48 hours! Poor guy. If he doesn't *make* by tomorrow I'll give him some prunes(yuck) for dinner.
Today I got back on my strict workout schedule I lapsed from for a few days. I also weighed myself and lost 4lbs! In celebration I baked some vegan walnut coconut chocolate chip cookies. They turned out amazing and I got to eat 2 guilt free today : ) If you want the recipe you can head on over to everydaydish.org and search for the "homestyle chocolate chip cookies". The recipe is so simple and only takes 11 minutes to bake a batch. Try em out!
Tomorrow I'll be flying solo again as Dave heads to his new job. I kinda enjoy the qaulity time I get with Ollie, who will be *officially* 5 months old tomorrow! Time flies!
Have a happy St. Pattys day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment