welcome to another day...

Monday, March 21, 2011

Weekend Recap



I guess our weekend really started Thursday afternoon when Dave got done work. We took a walk to a local park so Ollie could test out the baby swings. It was almost 70 degreees out. Since Dave didn't work Friday, we decided to head down into the city for the afternoon.










We took the train down around noon. After some misshaps and a pee soaked blanket we headed down to a favorite playground of mine on South street, Starr Garden. Before the park we ate at an all vegan restaurant/pizzeria, Blackbird Pizzeria. Dave had a "pepperoni" pizza slice and we split a seitan cheesesteak while Ollie gulped down a bottle of mama milk. I think thier food is a little overpriced, but I understand why. Vegan cheese, in particular Daiya, is expensive. I still like my cheesesteak better but oh well.





At the park we met up with Aunt Gabby and her fiancé Jordan. She took a bunch of cute pictures of Ollie and babytalked him about how adorable he was. Ollie is about half Gabby's size, so seeing her holding him is kinds funny but really cute. Then our friend Haley stopped by with her new little 1 month old Boy, Shepard. He was just precious, and had a full head of hair! He's becoming such a big boy, it's amazing how fast they grow. It feels like just yesterday Ollie was that big! Soon Ollie will be crawling and biting with his new teeth! Speaking of which, he's teething and was a fusspot all weekend, ugh.
Later Friday, after we got home, Aunt Sally came over to finish my hair. Were slowly bleaching sections blonde, as to not fry my hair. It's a lot lighter now then last weekend! She stayed over till Saturday afternoon and after she left I collapsed into our bed with Oliver and watched movies all night from there. I was so tired from walking all day in the sun on Friday. It got up to 77 degrees! Felt like 80 to me. Sunday was spent folding 4 loads of laundry and seperating baby clothes into "size now" piles.


Ollie loves playing drums with da-da! He's more musically inclined at 22 weeks old then I am at 24 years Old!
Have a great Monday : )


No comments:

Post a Comment