welcome to another day...

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Busy Bees



We did a bunch today. And all in the pouring rain. Ugh. Our dear friend was able to run me all over gods green earth today since I had so many errands to run. Dave didn't have work today so we switched off watching Ollie in the car rather then bringing him into every store. Finally got everything done just before dinner, TACOS! Vegan of course.
I'd like to acknowledge a special persons birthday, my fathers. His birthday is today and even though I didn't get to see him, i'll see him this weekend. I love birthdays and always go overboard with presents and cake and cards etc. He's worth it! Even Dave, who's shy(ish) wished a happy birthday via phone. Ollie tried too, but only got a couple ooohs and ahhs in.



This is my new hair-do. It's a little darker then my natural color. The blonde is more ashy then I'm used to. Usually when I go blonde it's very light or platinum. Maybe eventually I'll go platinum. But for now I'm trying to keep my hair healthy so it'll grow back to it's old length of mid back. Tomorrow I'm being a domestic princess, but just for tomorrow.
Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment