welcome to another day...

Monday, March 14, 2011

Weekend Recap


This weekend we made the trip to my parents house for some much needed family time. While there we went thirfting a bunch. I picked some cheap 6-24 month clothes, blocks, cloth book, and some yoga tapes. My parents bought Ollie some really cool clothes, a fish shaped car, and this awesome german made wooden duck pull string toy. I think all and all we spent *maybe* $20? Ollie's defintely a little spoiled, but only a little.



Dave and Ollie watching "Muppets From Space" last Thursday, a VERY rainy day.



This weekend also marked a very unique occasion, the first time Oliver has had solid poop. Of you're not a mom, this is probably just gross to you. But to a cloth diapering mama who washed out every poopy diaper by hand, this is a joyous, wonderful thing! It's so easy now, plop! Swish, flush. Done!
I also got my hair done this weekend, rather today by my very lovely best friend Sally. Oliver's godmother Sally came down yesterday for her birthday, which is today! Happy Birthday Sally, we love you!
Hope your Monday was as good as mine!





No comments:

Post a Comment