welcome to another day...

Monday, January 24, 2011

Doctor Doctor



I could tell by that smile he was feeling okay, but his little cough he'd produce every so often had me worrying anyway. Thus I called the Pedi and made an appt for tonight. He really doesn't mind the doctors office, but I on the other hand LOATHE it. It's not the waiting, or the appointment itself, or the doctors even. It's the sick kids in there with thier dumb parents who never taught them to cover thier mouths when they cough or sneeze. There was one girl in their tonight hacking up phlem at the checkout window while her mom ignored her and her coughing in the direction of a newborn waiting to be seen. It's literally a breeding ground for germs and Dave and I slather our hands with sanitizer the whole time we're there and after. Like everytime, I'll be crossing my fingers he doesn't get sick! He was fine btw, just a little cold, nothing treatable. He's also up to 12lbs 11.4 oz, a gain of one pound in 3 weeks! He'll be eating cereal before we know it.



He slept the whole way home, and is sleeping now after his feeding. Tomorrow the portrait guy is coming over to show us the pictures we had taken last weekend. He'll probably try and convince me we need "all these photos for memories and such", and I'll probably swoon over how cute they are and fall for it. Then Dave will sigh and bring me back to earth. We're kinda obsessed with pictures. Dave is a photographer by hobby, even though I take all the pictures for this blog. At least 400 of the 1100 pictures on my phone are of Ollie too. Not to mention he has 2 baby books and 2 picture books from Shutterfly. We LOVE Shutterfly too. They always send us coupons and offers. We just bought a book about the ABC's with Ollie's pics in it and Valentines day cards with his picture on the front for $14.00 shipped, saving over $50.00!! They rule. Later I'll post a list of things we literally couldn't live without.
<3

2 comments: