welcome to another day...

Monday, February 7, 2011

Weekend Recap



Last Friday we decided to go over to my parents house for the weekend. We don't get to see them that often, since they live close to an hour and a half away. They love having Ollie around and always make the biggest fuss over him, as they should with him being thier only grandchild.



Ollie's become a pro at rolling over now. Not so much stomach to back yet though. He loves playing on the floor and squealing like crazy. He makes the funniest sounds and trys to talk. He's so funny. I can't help laughing everytime he makes a silly noise and smiles all big and happy.



This weekend we went to Shady Maple smorgasbord and I literally ate so much food I almost vomited. I didn't know that was possible to eat that much. I felt fine till I got up to walk around. It was ridiculous...but thier food is AMAZING. Two words-turkey sausage. They have this turkey sausage that's stuffed with cheese, and I'd kill a man for it. So good. While we were there we stopped by thier grocery store they have and shopped a bit. Everything in there is so tempting. Luckily I felt like death so we left early with nothing more then some seltzer and rice cereal for Ollie to try. Speaking of that, Ollie had his first taste of rice cereal. I decided he was ready to at least *try* it. He was so eager and ate at least 4 small spoonfuls. Most of it was on his face and bib though. I don't think we'll be trying it again till I get the "ok" from his pedi.



Oliver loves my parents dog Molly and was squealing and "talking" in her direction while over there this weekend. I'm glad I have pictures like that one, Molly might not be around very much longer unfortunatley. All and all we had a great weekend over there besides me "dying" Saturday morning and Dave being sick on Sunday morning. I hope we can see them again sooner rather then later in the month. It's always a good time. Hope your Monday was good readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment