welcome to another day...

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Tuesday Snoozeday


I'm posting so late because I was busy "crafting" and eating earlier. It was worth it. The little man is FINALLY zonked out on my lap. He started taking a nap earlier but we were over Dave's parents house and his mom couldn't contain herself and accidently woke him up with her joy in seeing him. I was glad she got to see him awake before she went back to work but he refused to go back to sleep afterwards. He's been not as fussy lately during the day and at dinner and I attribute that to him getting a *very* small, runny amount of cereal everyday. He's officially 16 weeks, and will be 4 months on the 17th. It seems to be just what he needed. We'll see what my pedi says! Yikes!
Ollie has been doing really silly things lately. Eating his fist, "talking" and mimicking sounds, drooling and mouthing objects, trying to grab EVERYTHING, and squealing..loudly. He's also been more interested in books, rolling every chance he gets, and giggling at things I don't understand why are funny to him. Love him.







Tomorrow I'm gonna write a very special topic Thursday about something that meant a lot to me and I could never replace the feeling and moment. It was truly amazing. If you wanna know, read my post tomorrow! I'm excited to write about it!
Happy Wednesday/Thursday!






No comments:

Post a Comment