welcome to another day...

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Sweetest Potato


Ollie had his 4 month checkup today. He's 18 weeks old as of last Sunday. My how these weeks fly. I was petrified the pedi would scold me for feeding him cereal at 4 months and that he wasn't ready, and we went against advice and blah blah blah. But instead she asked how much he ate, how often, if he was still feeding every hour (which he is ugh), and if he still seemed hungry. Then, after I answered all those questions, she totally surprised me by telling us we could start purée's! Only a breakfast and a dinner, but still, that's HUGE. So we went out and bought some organic baby food, since I don't have a food processor yet. He ate sweet potatos tonight, for the first time. And he loved it! He ate the whole thing, granted it was only 2.5 oz, it was a lot for such a little guy. It was amazing to watch him get so excited over food. He was squealing and cooing as he spit food at me and ate so good off his spoon. Can't wait for breakfast tomorrow, apples : )



I'll leave you with this little gem of a video : ) Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Did he sleep okay after the sweet potatoes? I also go crazy with excitement when my babies can start veggies, but then they're up all night with belly issues and I get un-excited. heh.

    ReplyDelete