welcome to another day...

Monday, February 14, 2011

Letter to my anonymous stalker: long time no screaming match?

This is post was suppose to be about the weekend, and Valentines Day. I'll post about that later, but for now I wanna talk about something a little different and possibly off color. Some of you may not know me in person, but if we have met, you know I am a very determined and stubborn person. I do not take shit....from ANYONE. I will lie and cheat and steal if it means getting revenge against those who've done me wrong. I am not a person who holds grudges, my best friend of almost 8 years will tell you that. I've forgiven almost all the people who have wronged me. Some got there "just desserts" and some didn't. Either way I don't care. There's a select few I can't, absolutely won't, ever, never, forgive...and by some I mean JUST ONE. I've never hated anyone in my life. I don't "hate", I just don't. But if you mess with my family, god forbid, you mess with my son or my hubby, you're.dead.to.me. I don't care what ridiculous excuses or stories you can conjour up to make those around you believe your crap, you still don't exist in my world. I don't count you as a person. My dad always use to scare me with fibs like "all liers end up in jail"....I wish that were true. I wish that karma was a tangible thing I could pay off like a hitman. I wish you didn't exist. I've know a LOT of shitty people in my lifetime, some of those people that are in jail, or their own personal hell or even dead. But those people committed crimes or did shifty things, they did what they did for drugs or money or even "fame". They didn't do what they did just to hurt someone cause they were bored or jealous or petty. At least they got something out of their crime. My point; apparently being a bitch can't get you arrested,(if it could i'd be in for life) damn shame.
Basically what I'm getting to with all this is that I'm not all talk. Even when I was pregnant I still was ready to defend myself and my unborn son (which by the way was born with both arms incase you were wondering?) I don't write this blog for anyone inparticular, I wrote because I can. I never write bullshit and I've never written anything mean or to intending to hurt anyones feelings (feel free to re-read everything I've written and you'll see that). I don't have time to intentionally sit here "thinking of ways to put people down" or "talk shit" on anyone. I have a kid to take care of, which may not seem like a lot to those of you with more important and challenging work, such as work or school, but it is a lot of work. I don't have much free time if any (I write this while breastfeeding my son even). But in the free time I do have I like to daydream of a world where evil, malicious, manipulative, coniving, and vile people don't exist.
Well with all that said, and I say this anyone who challenges my words or acts to intend they serve a false purpose, I'll give one last word of advice... Blood is thicker then water, my son is my blood, I'd die for him, and that means ANYONE who decides it's a good idea to talk about him or compare him, or purposely degrade him in anyway, is my perosnal enemy. And just remember enemy is always the loser in the battle of good vs. evil. With that, I wish my readers, anonymous and non, happy reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment