welcome to another day...

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tuesday Woe's



Little man was NOT happy today. We've been having trouble getting him to sleep due to him eating less at night now. He's not exactly reverse cycling but it's close...and with both of us lacking in sleep at night, were not the easiest to get along with.
The sales person for the Photography company we had take pictures was over today. After going over all the ridiculously priced packages we deceided to just stick with our free 8" x 10" that was a condition of the package we bought in the hospital. What a rip-off. The pictures weren't even that great. Most were objectifying and humiliating, I mean yes, he's a baby but first and foremost he's a PERSON. They had him all geeked out like a show Poodle. I wasn't impressed. The picture we picked is very simple and he looks happy and content without any..."FLUFF".



Supper tonight was another well planned event. Last night I marinated some Porkchops in brown sugar, soy sauce, and maple syrup after seasoning them with Ginger and sage. I laid them over carrots and onions. Then this morning I added asparagus and radishes in the mix, I didn't want them in too long cause their so soft they'll turn to mush. Then I baked it all at 350 for 40 minutes while I made some home made apple sauce to eat with. It was delicious. I don't wanna toot my own horn...buttttt..... Beep-beep!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment