welcome to another day...

Monday, January 31, 2011

Rock On



Ollie is officially 15 weeks as of yesterday. He's already hit milestones that babies 3-4 weeks older are hitting now! My little guy is so smart. I wish I could figure him out sometimes, though. Last night he would NOT go to sleep. We tried rocking him, letting him "cry it out" (which had us awake till 3:50 by the time we figured that was BS), we changed him, and I fed him...TWICE. Nothing seemed to work and honestly I can't even remember how we finally got him to go to sleep, but by that time I was literally ready to sell him off to the gyptsies or something. I could have cried I was so tired. I hope tonight is better.

We really didn't do much of anything over the weekend. Played around and ate some good food. Saturday nights dinner, which I had planned and planned all day, turned out horrible! I suppose everyone has those "bad kitchen" days, but it could had been worse.....no I lie, it couldn't have been.







Ollie just loves when his daddy plays piano for him. Dave could probably entertain Ollie all day. Which is good for me because I'm trying to get a small buisness off the ground right now and can use all the time I can get. But even though I know I should be "working", I can't help but spend my "free" time hanging out this best little dude!








How could you say "no" to a face like that?!





Have a great Monday night!


3 comments:

  1. your photobucket images aren't showing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh I HATE photobucket! they don't support my image resize html sometimes.. Fixed. Think I'm getting a Flickr lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a little cutie pea! I love his shirt!

    ReplyDelete